so, i tag a lot, but it’s very far from organized. someday, i might go all the way back to my humble beginnings and fix all the untagged posts. maybe. meanwhile:
people, shows and movies:
- one direction. harry, louis, zayn, liam and niall all have their separate tags, because there’s too much loveliness to lump them all into one. lux is also very relevant, because she’s the most adorable child ever. i tag all even remotely one direction-related posts with ‘one direction for ts’.
- merlin. that tag says it all. i also have a merlin tag and an arthur tag that i rarely use, because, y’know, every moment is a merthur moment. i unabashedly adore gwaine as well. also, the merlin cast is the worst cast, and while i have a tag for all of them, it came to be that colin, bradley, eoin and alex have their own tags. go figure.
- supernatural. i have a soulmates tag for brotherly things (but i apologize, because it’s still full of wincest), a dean tag, and a sam tag. life ruiners is a cry tag about J2 - jared and jensen each have their own tag.
- modern family. I’ll try to tag it better in the future, because it’s actually all over my blog.
- how i met your mother, because reasons.
- the avengers; also a tony tag, a steve tag that is not working, a thor tag, a loki tag, a brothers of asgard tag and a bruce tag. out of the cast, there’s tom hiddleston, rdj, and chris hemsworth.
- teen wolf. my baby jackson has his own tag; there’s also one for stiles, one for derek and one for the sour pack kids, although it’s admittedly mostly full of isaac. there is a tiny danny tag that sometimes comes up. i have a cast tag, a dylan tag, a colton tag, a daniel tag and a hoechlin tag as well.
- white collar. I’m pretty sure the show tag has, like, three posts in it. So does my neal tag. there’s more, though - I have a beautiful beautiful peter & neal otf tag.
- glee. this one mostly consist of me liveblogging and/or being pissed. but i naturally have a puck tag and a sam tag, because i love them unconditionally, okay.
- game of thrones. i have a tyrion tag, a jaime tag, an eddard tag, an arya tag, a renly tag, a samwell tag, a jon tag, a sandor tag, the starks tag and the lannisters tag thus far.
- leverage. i’m trying, really.
- queer as folk. I don’t know if that needs any comments.
- sherlock. a little.
- i think i have a doctor who tag as well?
- the hobbit makes me very emotional. lord of the rings tag adjacent.
- sadly, my house tag is very, very lacking.
- i cry about kris allen quite a lot. and apparently, i also have somewhat of an adam lambert tag.
- ed sheeran. i try.
- the rasmus are my favorite band, although there is way too little of them on tumblr.
- mark salling and matt bomer occassionally stop to chat.
- the life tag is full of everything annoying and personal.
- this tag is for posts that i (not always happily) relate to
- sometimes, i blog about my dreadlocks.
- when i occasionally manage to put something together - be it graphics or writing or photography - it goes here.
- when i read fanfic, i tend to be emotional and rant all about it here.
- when i write, i tend to rage here.
- my adventures (read terrible liveblogs) in watching and re-watching: disney, supernatural, one tree hill, white collar, house, teen wolf
- both answered questions and replies are tagged with ‘reply’.
- sometimes, i blog about serious issues.
- also sad animal stories and things that make me an emotional wreck in general (there’s a lot of fandom in there. sorry).
- i tag any lgbtia posts just that, because i’m lazy.
- sometimes, i sit and stare at my finland tag.
- the tag that tries to be funny.
- my movies tag.
- my music tag, with both songs and musicians in it.
- i’ve recently started having serious problems, because i really, really want a cat.
- foood, in case you feel a need to torture yourself.
- random things i find beautiful (also cute, but i was too lazy to make a separate tag. sue me).
- random things that interest me.